6 Energy-Boosting Drinks Sure to Get Any Party Going
What energy-boosting drinks should you have to get your party going?
- Homemade Jack Daniel’s Downhome Punch
- Jack Daniel’s-based Alcoholic Cold-Coffee- Cooler Cocktail
- Blended Bomb Punch with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire
- Tropical Milky Shooter with Jack Daniel’s
- JD Monster Drink
- Cherry Whiskey Smash
Drinks that will pump you up to party all night long? Yes, please!
The party scene is no fun if you are sluggish so if you need a little pick me up, these energy-boosting drinks will be sure to give you the boost you crave and help you become the life of the party!
In the Philippines, Jack Daniel’s is high-quality liquor that is very popular with partygoers.
Mix this smooth whiskey with a dash of other flavors—either sweet or strong—and you should be ready for a fun and crazy nonstop party with your friends.
If you want to add a little more spice to this quality liquor than what you’re used to, then follow these simple recipes that are perfect for your pre-game before the whole party starts!
Homemade Jack Daniel’s Downhome Punch
This party drink will surely make your guests have a sweet-sweet time from the sugar rush that they will get from this.
The carbonated drink mixed with the good ol’ JD and a tangy fruity flavor is a surefire energy booster for everyone.
- Take a large pitcher and pour 1-part Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, Sprite Soda, Peach Schnapps, and Lime.
- Add in 2 parts of orange juice and a dash of grenadine.
- Pour in plenty of ice cubes and stir.
- Serve chilled in drinking glasses.
Jack Daniel’s Cold-Coffee-Cooler Cocktail
You don’t need sleep if you’re partying. Good thing you have this drink mix to help you out. The cold coffee and Jack Daniel’s blend is a smooth drink that you will be craving for even after the party is over.
You can even mix in the flavor of tea if you prefer it over coffee, try replacing the coffee liqueur with a Wild Moon Chai Spice or Milk Tea mix.
- Mix 1 ½ oz. Vodka, Southern Comfort, and Jack Daniel’s Whiskey.
- Put in ¾ oz. of Cold Coffee Liqueur.
- Strain over ice cubes and you’re all set!
Blended Bomb Punch with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire
If you want something new instead of the regular whiskey, try this sweet drink that is a great energy booster.
The kick of this drink will give you that smooth sensation, though you might want to take it easy on this because one too many will certainly feel like a punch in the face.
- Mix ½ oz. of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire Whiskey (cinnamon-flavored), bourbon whiskey, Scotch whiskey, and Bailey’s Irish cream.
- Pour in ½ cup of a cola drink.
- Then ½ pint of Guinness stout.
- Mix in plenty of ice cubes.
Tropical Milky Shooter with Jack Daniel’s
Summer is here to stay and this shooter will definitely make you feel its vibes.
It doesn’t matter if you are in a house party or a pool-side bash; this drink will make you feel warm as if you’re lying on a tropical island.
- Pour a quarter oz. of JD, JD Single Barrel Rye liqueur, and coconut rum in the shot glass.
- Add 1 oz. of chilled coconut milk to it.
- Sprinkle a pinch of nutmeg powder.
- And shoot it immediately!
JD Monster Drink
The energy boosting drink to end all energy boosting drinks!
Get your heart pumping with this simple but powerful combination of a drink. Mixing in energy drinks with alcohol is the great answer to the energy boosting drink equation.
- Pour in 2 shots Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey in a glass.
- Then mix 1 can of Monster energy drink.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
Cherry Whiskey Smash
This one is for the ladies but not limited to them, so gentlemen can also get their drinks on.
The sweet and tangy flavor of cherry is a great combination with the whiskey, you wouldn’t even feel that you are drinking an alcoholic drink.
- In a shaker, add mint, lemon wedge, cherry juice, and cherries. Shake until lemon wedge is fully squeezed and broken down.
- Add whiskey and fill shaker with ice.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour in the cocktail into the glass.
- You can garnish it with additional cherries or mint sprigs.
These energy boosting drinks are sure to get any party going and now you have the honor to be the one to whip them up.
Be the star of the party when you serve these to your guests. Just always remember that being a responsible drinker is just as important as having a fun time. Enjoy!