Wine Slushies for You to Enjoy This Summer
What are some wine slushies you can make to enjoy this summer?
- Strawberry Peach Wine Slushies
- Pineapple White Wine Slushies
- Frozen Sangria Slushies
- Moscato Peach Wine Slushies
- Sweet Peach and Mint Wine Slushies
Summer is officially here! With the weather heating up in the Philippines, liquor drinks with a refreshing twist can be enjoyed once again. If you’re looking for other uses for that bottle of wine you have lying around at home, why not try making wine slushies?
With only minimal ingredients needed, most of which you already have at home, making wine slushies is a breeze.
Curb the summer heat and enjoy a nice, cold, refreshing quality liquor drink with these wine slushie recipes you can easily make at home!
Strawberry Peach Wine Slushies
The strawberry peach wine slushie is made with just a few ingredients that are poured into a blender. This drink is perfect for a summer day by the pool or for a night with the girls.
- 2 cups of your favorite white wine
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ½ cups of frozen peaches
- 1 ½ cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until slush forms.
- Pour into glasses and serve with slices of fruit for garnish.
Pineapple White Wine Slushies
This slushie is a very refreshing way to cool off during summer months using your choice of white wine and some frozen pineapple tidbits.
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 4 cups white wine, chilled
- Add the wine and pineapple chunks into a blender. Blend until a slushie mixture forms.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple slices or chunks; serve immediately.
Frozen Sangria Slushies
These frozen sangria slushies are an easy way to cool off this summer. You don’t have to wait hours for your fruit to soak into the red wine. Simply blend them all up along with orange liqueur, brandy, and cinnamon in just the press of a button. Enjoy this refreshing twist on the classic cocktail.
- 3 cups frozen fruit (use any fruit you like. Pineapples, peaches, and mixed berries, etc.)
- 8 ounces of your favorite red wine
- 2 ounces of triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 ounces of brandy
- 1 ounce of ground cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and then puree.
- Pour into glasses and serve cold.
Moscato Peach Wine Slushies
You are going to make any excuse to make this delightful summer treat, whether at the cookout, pool parties, girls’ night, or even just a TV treat. These wine slushies are perfect for any occasion or no occasion at all.
- 2 cups of unsweetened frozen peaches
- 1 bottle of your favorite Moscato wine (750 mL) and a little more for blending
- ½ cup powdered sugar or adjusted to your preferred sweetness
- Add frozen peaches, powdered sugar, and a few splashes of Moscato wine to a blender or a food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the rest of the wine and blend.
- Quickly transfer the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze. Stir the mixture if the peaches begin to settle at the bottom of your blender jar.
- Place a few of the frozen cube wine mixture into your blender. Blend until a slushy consistency is achieved. Add a splash of wine to thin the mixture out and make the blending easier.
- Pour into wine glasses, garnish with fresh fruit like peaches and strawberries, and serve immediately.
Sweet Peach and Mint Wine Slushies
This recipe is super customizable—feel free to substitute the wine for your favorite sweet or dry wine. You can even use whatever fruits you have on hand. But you might want to drink it fast before it melts in this hot weather. This slushie is perfect for a relaxing patio party.
- 2-3 cups of your favorite sweet red wine
- 2-3 cups of ice
- 4-6 nectarines cut in half and pitted
- 6 peaches cut in half and pitted
- ⅓ cup fresh mint
- Blend the nectarines and peaches together.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth or a nut milk bag, making sure to get rid of the pulp.
- Return the mixture to the blender and add the wine, mint, and ice. Blend until desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour into your favorite glasses and serve right away.
How easy was that? Ease of preparation is definitely going to be the theme of these wine slushie recipes.
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy nice liquor in the Philippines. With these wine slushie recipes, all you need is some quality liquor, a few fruits you may already have in hand, and your trusty blender.
Get your preferred wine brands from this page!