We're open for delivery!
We were worried you might be running out of stocks of your favorite wines and liquors so we are happy to announce that we will be resuming operations again today, March 30, for delivery!
Please see details below:
- We will be accommodating orders that will be made via our website, alcoline.ph, and our Facebook page (through Messenger). For the full price list, you may inquire via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery hours are from 10AM to 4PM from Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 4PM will be delivered the next business day.
- Cash on delivery will be applied should the items be delivered by our company riders. Online transfer (Metrobank and BDO) if shipped by Lalamove or Grab; shipment fee to be covered by the buyer. Bank details will be provided once buyer confirms order. Please send proof of payment on the message thread (wherever you will be placing your order) if online transfer.
- Minimum purchase (if through company rider): Php5,000.00
- To prevent any inconveniences, the buyer must confirm first with their village guards that delivery of alcohol is allowed. If the buyer has already transferred payment online and delivery in their village is prohibited, payment will not be refunded. Rest assured that the mechanics for delivery was made based on what we think is best for the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Cautious cheers, everyone!