The Best Frozen Cocktail Recipes You Can Serve at Your Office’s Christmas Party
What are the best frozen cocktail recipes you can serve at your office’s Christmas party?
- Frozen Mango Martini
- The Chilly Irishman
- Stoplight Margarita
- Frozen Bloody Mary
- Frozen Coconut Banana Daiquiri’s
- Strawberry Mojito Slushies Recipe
The best thing about liquors from the Philippines is that they could be a great addition to parties. It is also that time of the year when people hold their yearly Christmas parties. Friends and co-workers can celebrate with delicious bar drinks, signifying the start of the holidays and the end of the year.
In other countries, people can bundle up because it is winter time. But since the Philippines only has two seasons, there’s no chance for Filipinos to experience the cool winter air. Thankfully, you and your officemates can still plan your very own Winter Wonder with some frozen cocktails.
To give you some ideas, check out these recipes to make at your office Christmas party!
Frozen Mango Martini
In the Philippines, the ber months signify that the holidays are near.
Tropical fruits complete the ensemble of a frozen cocktail because not only are they delicious, they are also refreshing. Serve Frozen Mango Martinis for the party and everyone will surely ask for another glass of this concoction.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 11-inch-long piece ginger, sliced
- 2 medium sized mangos, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 3 cups ice
- Start by mixing the sugar, ½ cup of water, and the piece of ginger in a saucepan.
- Stir it over medium-high heat up until the sugar dissolves.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then let it steep for an hour.
- Afterwards, strain the ginger syrup and set it aside for it to cool.
- Place the mangoes into a blender and proceed to puree them.
- Add the ginger syrup, vodka, and ice with the mango puree. Blend until smooth.
The Chilly Irishman
The Chilly Irishman is comprised of espresso, whiskey, and Luaco. You can already be jolted awake just by hearing those ingredients, right? If the whole office plans on doing an all-nighter for the Christmas party, this simple frozen cocktail will surely do its job of ensuring that everybody has high spirits and boosted energies.
- 2 cups ice
- 4 oz. cold espresso coffee
- 2 oz. Luaco
- 5 oz. whiskey
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Cocoa nibs or shaved chocolate (for garnish)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend them until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into chilled rocks glasses.
- Add garnish with the cocoa nibs or shaved chocolate.
Another margarita recipe to add to the mix, the Stoplight Margarita is one of the most aesthetically pleasing drinks from this list probably because of its nice presentation. It would give out an instant cheer for anyone who would drink it because of the tangy taste from the berries and the wild kick of Tequila.
- Strawberry or Wild Berry Margarita Mix
- Mango Margarita Mix
- Lime Margarita Mix
- Lots of Ice
- Sugar for the rim if desired
- Mix the layer one by one by starting with the lime, then mango, followed by strawberry or wild berry.
- Use plenty of ice; make sure that the layers are stacked rather instead of being mixed.
- Make a sort of slushy drink and ensure that the layers are not blended together.
- Adjust the mixture of margarita according to your taste; it depends to you on how strong you want your drink to be.
Frozen Bloody Mary
Who knew that Bloody Mary would taste just as good when it is turned into a frozen cocktail?
Made with fresh tomatoes and that smooth blend of vodka, you cannot go wrong with this unique and refreshing drink. Make sure that you go easy with the spices because you have to regard the taste preferences of your officemates as well.
- 1 ripened tomato
- ½ cup tomato juice
- 2 oz. vodka
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. horseradish
- ½ tsp. celery salt
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut the tomato into 6 to 8 wedges then halve each wedge across the middle.
- Freeze the tomatoes for at least four hours.
- You should also put the glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Purée all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it has a fine consistency.
- Salt the rim of your glass by running a lime wedge around the glass and dip the rim into a salt mixture.
Frozen Coconut Banana Daiquiri’s
Another addition to a nice tropical mix for a chilled drink is this Coconut Banana Daiquiri. With just the right amount of sweetness and liquor, you would be instantly refreshed after drinking this.
Imagine the tropical taste of bananas complemented by coconut. Just be careful of having one too many of these though because you might end up asleep for the rest of the party.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 4 oz. rum
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 2/3 cup ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender and purée until smooth.
- Use chilled glasses for this mixture.
- To make the coconut rim, start by rubbing the rim of the glass with a fresh lime wedge and dipping it into unsweetened shredded coconut.
Strawberry Mojito Slushies Recipe
Mojito slushies have been making the rounds as one of the best bar drinks in town. It is a simple and easy recipe to make that you can do from scratch. This is one of the alco-fruit recipes that you should not dare miss. Here’s how you should make it:
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 3 tbsp. simple syrup (composed of ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water)
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- ¼ to 1/3 citrus rum
- 3 ½ to 4 cups ice
- Start by mixing the equal parts granulated sugar
- Combine the strawberries, simple syrup, rum, and ice to a blender.
- Pulse until blended or until the ice is crushed.
- Pour into three 8 ounce glasses and serve with straws.
- Garnish with mint.
How to make the simple syrup:
- Mix equal parts granulated sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved then remove it from heat.
- Add mint leaves and allow it to cool completely.
These great recipes would be a nice treat for a last hurrah over the holidays. Your officemates would be thrilled to find out that you have gone out of your way to make these for them. It would be a very festive Christmas party if these would be served for everyone to enjoy and with the best liquor from the Philippines. Always remember to drink responsibly!
Make sure you have all the ingredients in hand before the big party by shopping for them here!