Killer Cocktail Recipes from Your Favorite Alcohol Distributor
What killer cocktail recipes you can create with alcohol from your distributor?
- Glow in the Dark Jello Shots
- Sweet Poison
- Zombie Cocktail
- The Deathly Hallows Cocktail
The choices of tasty drinks you can make with alcohol from your distributor can be endless. With cocktail recipes that are to die for, your Halloween party would be unlike any other.
If you are aiming to serve unforgettable bar drinks in your party, then opting for themed cocktail drinks is always the best route to take. Your guests will surely be impressed with the ingenuity and the imagination you’ve put in mixing the drinks. Let’s see some examples of Halloween-themed refreshments to spook everyone at your party.
The fruity taste of this punch will be a monster addition to your bar drinks. The tequila balances the electrifying and tangy combination of pineapple, lime, and ginger ale with lemon and lime slices.
If you want to go all-in with the Frankenstein theme, then you can add green food coloring to the drink! Here’s how you can prepare it:
- 2 cups tequila
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 can pineapple juice
- 3 scoops lime sorbet
- Lemon and lime slices
- Proceed with mixing the ginger ale, pineapple juice, and tequila in a punch bowl.
- Put the scoops of lime sorbet. Then, add the slices of lemon and lime on top.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses!
Glow in the Dark Jell-O Shots
Spooky shots are all the rage this year and why not join in on the fun? These Glow in the Dark Jell-O Shots will surely be the star of the party with its kooky and creepy appearance. Check it out here!
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 cups tonic water
- 2 packages of Jell-O (pineapple and orange flavors)
- 1 cups water
- Make sure that the cups of tonic water have been divided.
- Proceed to make the first layer by pouring one cup of tonic water into a pot over high heat. Wait for it to boil and then add in the pineapple Jell-O mix. Whisk the mixture until it is dissolved and then pour in half a cup of water and half a cup of vodka.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour in the Jell-O shots into your desired shot glasses and fill them about two-thirds of the way up.
- Place it in the refrigerator and chill for 30 to 35 minutes.
- For the second layer, wait for it to set and start making the orange Jell-O. Follow the same process that you did for the pineapple Jell-O.
- End the mixture by topping each of the pineapple Jell-O shot glasses with the orange Jell-O mixture.
- Chill the shots in the fridge to set for about 2 to 3 hours.
This Sweet Poison is made from rum and Blue Curacao. As the name suggests, this is super sweet so everyone in your guest list who has a sweet tooth will surely have something that they can sip all through the night!
To make it, you need the following:
- 1 oz. light rum
- 2 oz. coconut rum
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1 handful ice
- Pineapple juice
- Pineapple wedge (for garnish)
- Mix both rums and add in Blue Curacao in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake, then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Fill the glass with chilled pineapple juice. Finish it by adding a pineapple wedge garnish.
Whip out that Captain Morgan you have in your cupboard and you have one of the main ingredients of this killer cocktail recipe. Originated from New York’s Jekyll and Hyde Club, this is one of the Greenwich Village trendy restaurant’s signature cocktails.
Be careful though because too much of this cocktail will definitely make you feel and look like a zombie, who might have a killer hangover when you rise in the morning.
- 1 oz. light rum
- 1 oz. dark rum
- 1 oz. apricot liquor
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1 dash lime Bitters
- 1 handful ice
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan
- Orange slice and cherry (for garnish)
- Start by combining the light rum, dark rum, apricot liquor, orange juice, and lime bitters in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour it into a large glass filled with ice. Top the mixture with a shot of Captain Morgan and then finish it by placing the orange slice and cherry garnish.
The Deathly Hallows Cocktail
Don’t let the simple ingredients fool you! This is an explosive drink that will surely excite your taste buds. The Deathly Hallows recipe with cranberry juice, orange liquor, and lemon juice will satisfy your fruit cravings. If you are vying for a sweet, smoky, and chill cocktail recipe, then this is for you!
Here’s how you make it:
- 1 1/2 – 2 ounces tequila
- 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce orange liquor
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- Ginger beer (for topping)
- Fresh thyme (for garnish)
- Start by combining all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until everything is thoroughly combined and then strain it into a glass.
- Top the mixture with ginger beer.
- Garnish with thyme and light it on fire for an added smoky effect.
These are some of the great cocktail recipes perfect for Halloween. Try them and be the life of the party! With the best ingredients from your liquor supplier in the Philippines, these recipes will surely be a piece of cake for you. Enjoy!
Want to get the best liquor in town? Visit this page to start shopping!