4 Summer Alcoholic Punch Bowl Recipes
Summer is here and the temperature is rising in the Philippines. Combining alcohol with ice cold fruity drinks seems like the best way to beat the heat while having loads of fun. Gather some friends for this one; here are the perfect alcoholic punch bowls that you can prepare and enjoy together:
Girl’s Brunch Punch
Are you planning for a brunch get together with your favorite girls? This punch bowl recipe is perfect for quenching your thirst. Here’s how you do it:
- 2 cups of cranberry juice
- 1 ½ cups of lemon juice
- 6 cups of chilled ginger ale
- 1 bottle of chilled champagne
- 1 cup of sugar
- Mix the cranberry juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a large pitcher until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add ginger ale to the mixture.
- Keep it in the refrigerator until it is ready to serve.
- Pour the mixture and the entire bottle of champagne into a punch bowl.
A beach trip is very likely at this time of the year. Make the trip more memorable and fun by bringing in this melon sangria by the beachside!
- ½ cup of sugar
- 3-5 tablespoons of brandy
- Diced melon
- Halved grapes
- 1 liter of bottle club soda
- 750 milliliters of chilled white wine
- Stir the sugar and brandy in a large pitcher until you get a paste-like mixture.
- Add all of the wine and fruits to the mixture.
- Refrigerate it until it is ready to serve.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the club soda.
Lemon Basil Punch
- Fresh mint
- 1 zest of lemon
- Juice from 6 lemons
- 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup of chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- Juice from 6 oranges
- 1 liter light rum
- ½ cup of fine sugar
- Thinly sliced fresh basil
- 6 cups of chilled ginger ale
- Raw sugar
- A day before serving, sprinkle mint and lemon zest into an ice tray.
- Fill the tray with water and leave overnight to freeze.
- In a large pitcher, mix the lemon, pineapple, and orange juices.
- Add light rum to the mixture.
- Add sugar and basil and then stir until the sugar is completely dissolved
- Add soda to the mix.
- Refrigerate it until it is ready to serve
- Pour the mix into a punch bowl.
- Add the ice with mint and lemon zest.
- Squeeze the remaining lemon and pour the juice onto a plate.
- Completely cover the juice with raw sugar and let it absorb the lemon
- Twist a glass with the rim down on the sugar to garnish the rim.
- Repeat for the necessary amount of glasses.
- Pour punch into glasses and garnish with mint and lemon zest before serving.
Ever had ice cream and alcohol together? This summer punch bowl recipe combines these two unlikely pair in the best way that can quench your thirst. Here’s how you mix them together:
- 2 quarts of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 liter of ginger ale
- 750 milliliters of champagne
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Thinly sliced orange
- 1 cup of vodka
- In a large punch bowl, mix the orange, vodka, ginger ale, and champagne.
- Add scoops of vanilla ice cream and orange slices.
With these recipes, there is no need to stress about the summer heat. You can keep cool while having a good time with your friends. Also, you don’t need to worry about running out because these recipes are really easy to make!